- Boat brings together the expertise of the modern commercial boatyard and the traditional skills of cabinetmakers and boatbuilders.
- Designed for the demands of modern commercial owners, but with the pleasing lines of the classic launches of Edwardian days.
- A small cabin aft provides a toilet and washing facilities for passengers or crew and a simple galley can be included without reducing important deck space.
- The underwater profile is designed specifically for efficiency.
- The 3 or 4 kW electric motor easily maintains six knots and the commercial batteries allow day-long operation without the need to recharge.
- The option to fit an almost silent generator for extended operation or for operation away from areas with shore power points.
- The canopy is designed for passenger operation and is modified for a purpose-designed wheelchair lift.